Elena Hills's

Storyteller

HWPL Peace Walk 2017 : Talk & Walk

Leave a Comment

HWPL Peace Walk 2017 : Talk & Walk



Did you hear Manchester terror?
I am so sorry to hear that ... 😢

by dailystar news
Today I heard other terror news
in Somalia and Jakarta...

What happened in the whole world?

I often read the world news
about conflicts, wars, terrors...when
I read the sad news like that
I felt sad..so sad 😭😭

I have had a dream
to make world peaceful :) so,
I have found some peace groups and
 I started writing for their working :D

Actually,
I was so impressed at HWPL's work..!
Today I heard peace news also!
from hwpl.kr


Do you remember
the latest posting
about peace walk?
I read the history of
peace walk festival!
Awesome!!! XD

It became
an international walk festival
all over the world!
Worldwide people
participate in peace walk


I respect hwpl's vision
There was a man
who have been working for peace
for a long time... 
Chariman Man Hee Lee

I watched him in news at first.
He visited many countries
longing for peace
and advocated peace..!

I heard some peace school was built
and students are learning vision
by hwpl's peace education

I want a chance to visit there too :)



I am so excited XD
Peace walk 2017
coming soon :)

2017 Peace Walk
more view
http://hwpl.kr/en/project/peaceWalk

HWPL facebook
https://www.facebook.com/hwpl.kr

Next Post최근 게시물 Previous Post이전 게시물

0 개의 댓글:

댓글 쓰기