Elena Hills's

Storyteller

Leamington Spa cafe - Coffee Architects & Steam House

Leave a Comment

Leamington Spa cafe - Coffee Architects & Steam House

 
 
I drink coffee sometimes.
Do you drink it often?
 
When I study,
It helps sometimes or not.
 
I like going cafe with friends in Korea.
but It costs too much these days.
So I drink coffee just at home.
It tastes good too! anyway
 
I recommend
Some cafes in Leamington Spa, UK.
 
My friend Jenny said,
 
It is so famous!! If you come UK,
You should buy one for me
because I have not been there either.
I was just watching
on the instagram loool XD


Coffee Architects with bbc

Coffee Architects

Helping Hands : donate a winter coat to help the local homeless

Address : Leamington Spa CV325XJ
Instagram :
http://instagram.com/coffeearchitects



 
 
The Steam House
 
 


Address : Leamington Spa, CV32 4QG
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/thesteamhouse/




 
 
Enjoy new week!
with coffee
 
See ya!
 
 
Next Post최근 게시물 Previous Post이전 게시물

0 개의 댓글:

댓글 쓰기