Elena Hills's

Storyteller

Zimbabwe's need for peace : HWPL is trying!

Leave a Comment

Zimbabwe's need for peace : HWPL is trying!

 
I heard bad news about
terror attack in London.
I am sorry to hear that...
pray for london

All wants peace
not terrors, not conflicts
Peace not war...!

This is about
an up-to-the-minute account
of the riots in Zimbabwe
I hope peace and reconciliation
in Zimbabwe soon!


Zimbabweans fail to forgive each other   by zimnews.net
 
  

Also, I heard good news about
HWPL's trying for peace
in Zimbabwe.




They says
'Peace and reconciliation
is the way to go
if a heritage for future generations
is to be passed on.'

I totally agree with that!
I think
we shoud fight for peace and
make the world brighter
for our generations.


I respect HWPL's thoughts :
Calls for world peace is gaining momentum as...

I think their ideas is the key
to solve past conflicts.


 HWPL says
People world over should take a leaf
from Nelson Mandela's Truth and reconciliation Commission which is similar to what Zimbabwe seeks to do with the National Reconciliation Bill
to deal with past confilicts,
instead of seeking revenge.

Nelson Mandelas's quotes
 
Hope for Love and Peace
in Zimbabwe!
 
 
Next Post최근 게시물 Previous Post이전 게시물

0 개의 댓글:

댓글 쓰기